Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fun!

Robert, Cara and Alex watching a movie in 3-D
Alex thought he was pretty cool!

I made homemade pizza with yeastless dough. It turned out pretty fabulous! The first one was ham, olives and cheese and the second was buffalo chicken. Both had a white cream sauce instead of tomato sauce. Yummy!!

She is a cheeseball. This is the only look I can get right now with the camera. Slightly creepy....

Alex in hand-me-down jammies from California :)

So, where do I begin with our saga this week? I think I may have mentioned that we are getting Alex tested for food allergies. He had a blood panel done a few weeks ago and the results have started coming in. So far he isn't allergic to raspberries, strawberries, coconut, tangerines, lentils, sugar cane and gluten. He is, however, highly allergic to the cow protein in milk...so in other words, he has a major dairy allergy :( Today was our first day being completly dairy free. It's insane what kinds of things have milk in them!!! We don't know if he is allergic to soy or almonds yet, so I am thinking we will probably do rice milk until then???? This is just all so new to me! I hope he grows out of it. It will be nice to sit down with the doctor once we have all the results in and talk it over. I will definitly keep you updated on the situation!! More later...








1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ok.. 1. Yeastless pizza dough? Do share please!!!! Your pizza looks amazingly delicious!
2. Poor Alex :( I have a cousin who is allergic to dairy protein, so I can ask her how they adjusted when she was little.
3. Is Blake coming home soon?? Yay!