Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So Proud!

Blake made MSgt this year! I am so proud of him for making it at 12 1/2 years! He doesn't actually put it on until next year at some point, but he is still ahead of the game :) We went to the Senior NCO induction ceremony a couple of weeks ago (that was where the picture was taken). The food was not so great, but it was a very interesting night. I love seeing all of the upper enlisted people get together to encourage the lower enlisted. I can't wait to see where this journey of ours ends up!!

3 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

You both look SO good!!!

Kristen said...

Great picture! Isn't it just an amazing feeling watching your husband succeed?! I know exactly how you are feeling. I am just so proud when Kevin succeeds as well. Congrats Blake and best wishes for your future!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You look like Barbie! Congratulations Blake!