Monday, February 14, 2011

My baby turns Three!!

These pictures are all jumbled up, but I will try to lead you through them :)
Grandpa helping Cara with some sitcker-sequins :)
Reading an awesome book with Grandma!
Pretty as a princess :) She LOVES to dress up now!!!
Unwrapping her gifts. She only needed a little bit of help. Lets just say she caught on to this fast!!
Our meager decorations, she did love them, though.
Waiting for cake eating time. It was agonizing for her!
Everyone loved the cake :)
She absolutly adored her cake. Yay!!!
She had a fun time pointing out all of the characters on the cake.
Happy Birthday Cara!!!
Blowing out her candles. I only had to help with the last one.
Her beautiful Tangled cake. It took awhile to decorate it, but I like how it turned out :)
We had such a fun birthday party. Cara had a blast and loved everything she got :) She is such a special little girl. I cannot wait to see what this next year has in store for us!!

1 comment:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

It's such a pretty cake! I am always so amazed at your work!
I love you so much!