Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just a few shots :)

My sister got Cara a little mini tea set when I was pregnant with her. We finally broke it out the other day. It was adorable!!!!
I'm not exactly sure why he's so happy in this picture, but it's cute!!
I dyed my hair....I think it might match my eyes now....which is wierd. Alex's brown eyes are a different color than mine, which is also wierd :)
Cara really just doesn't like looking at the camera....we try and try and try......someday I am hoping she'll be better!!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I love your hair color! It looks so pretty!

Vanessa said...

Perfect hair color! It looks beautiful:)

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

#1 - I LOVE your hair!
#2 - your eyes are very close to the same brown as Alex's...
#3 - You and Cara have VERY different eye colors! I really like the contrast in the last picture!
#4 - you should be here! Mother & I have been having SO much fun garage sale-ing and wishing you were here with us!
#5 - my word verification is: pesst Is this strange?

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

WHY is there still a picture of Gratch on your side bar? Seriously?

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Tipsy would be very sad that you clearly love the CAT more than her!


I am SO just kidding.

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

...or am I?

Anonymous said...

haha mom!:)

Say by the way, anty Becky, did mom get Cara the tea set?

Love you!