Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cara and the Ipod

I uploaded a songlist just for her onto the ipod. She LOVES it! She can't sing worth a lick yet, but it's so defenitly cute when she tries :)
This is where she keeps it when she's not holding it.

She is such a goofball sometimes. She's back to putting everything in her mouth and chewing on it. I am not suer why as she has all of her teeth.....
Alex, trying to give Cara a hug. He doesn't quite hace the logistics of it all down yet.
This is blurry, but you can see all of his teeth he got....in one week....
I know, you all are surprised my kids have clothes on. It's finally cooled off a bit here. Only in the mid to high 80's now. We had a good two to three solid weeks of mid to high 90's. This makes for a very HOT apartment on the third floor with no air conditioning. I can't wait to get back to the states!!!!





2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Super cute! I love where she holds her IPod!

Vanessa said...

Love it!