Monday, November 16, 2009

Daddy is home :)

It didn't take the kids long to realize what a Daddy is good for :)
My happy little boy
My cheeseball little girl

We are such a happy family! Blake got home safely and we are now just getting readjusted to real life again. The kids absolutly love him. It's fabulous!! I am quickly losing my "favorite parent" status :( Alex actually pouts when Blake goes somewhere and doesn't take him with. Cara follows him everywhere. It's fabulous. We are so glad to have Daddy back!



3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Cute Cute Cute!

Vanessa said...

So Happy to see pictures!Glad to see your happy family!!

Kristen said...

I have been checking your blog everyday for some daddy pictures! So happy for you and your family!
Love, Kristen, Kevin and Lauren